Diving in Benin

I'm trying to gather contacts about doing some diving in Benin. Same sort of deal as when I was in Tanzania last year, operations will give me a few days break in town.
There doesn't seem to be a lot of info. An article in Africandiver.Com from 2009 refers to a commercial diving operation in Cotonou harbour, which doesn't surprise me in the slightest. I'm following that up.
Another blog posts about diving with the same people in 2012 ... actually at about the same time that I was at ECO2 in Tanzania. And I'm following that up too.
Going from a visitor every 3 years, to one a year may not be exactly a thriving business opportunity, but it's also several hundreds of percent growth.

UPDATE : I eventually contacted the company, but he was very busy with regular diving work in Cotonou harbour, with no time or interest in providing fills or gear for amateur visitors.

No comments:

Popular Posts